The Lux Gold Rose Awards 2016 wrapped up a few days ago and we’re still obsessing over the all the luxurious and elegant sartorial choices made by Bollywood beauties. They looked nothing less than goddesses gleaming in fuss-free gowns, dressed to perfection. From glitter to bold colours, fine sheer to OTT embellishments; here’s a round-up of who wore what to this glamorous & glitzy soiree! 1. Malaika Arora Khan: Has there been a time where we have not complemented this diva? High slit, chic accessories, and all things shimmery, Malaika Arora Khan wore all the essentials to define sexy. Dressed in a Monisha Jaising number, she did carry her glam-rock look from head to toe, effortlessly.
2. Deepika Padukone: High slits seem to be Deepika’s favourite this season and we’re not complaining at all. She’s been carrying these looks like a diva and when dressed in an ensemble by Ralph & Russo, you know that there's no room for flaws. Don’t miss the minimal accessories and a simple centre-parted hairdo.
3. Aditi Rao Hydari: She defines royalty all over again with every appearance and we’re sure you’re going to agree with us. Looking pristine in a frosty ice blue gown by Gaurav Gupta, Aditi Rao Hyradri did sizzle on the red carpet. With ruffled detailing, dainty embroidery and dewy makeup, take a cue on how you can dress for the next gala event you’re attending.
4. Kareena Kapoor Khan: She’s done it yet again, and done it with sheer perfection. Sporting a glorious red gown by Gauri & Nainika teamed with diamond jewellery, Kareena Kapoor Khan has proved it that there is no stopping or limit to looking gorgeous when your a momy-to-be! All hail, Queen K!
5. Katrina Kaif: Oh-so-feminine and classy as ever, Katrina Kaif in a glamorous gown by Ziad Nakad embraces sheer and shimmer with sophistication. With just the right amount of makeup and tamed tresses, she surely did make way for truckloads of compliments her way!
6. Madhuri Dixit Nene: Definitely a vision in black you’d kill to watch again. With trends doing the re-runs with updates season after season, the dhak-dhak actress – Madhuri Dixit Nene opted for a mermaid silhouette that dropped our jaws and proved that age is clearly a number.
7. Jacqueline Fernandez: She sashayed the red carpet wearing a Paulo Sebastian gown that made everyone stop their respective business and just look. With only a statement clutch and an up tied braided hairdo, Jacqueline Fernandez never ceases to impress!
8. Anushka Sharma: Amongst all the glitz and glam, this Ae Dil Hai Mushkil actress wasn’t too far behind. Wearing a chic semi glittered crop top along with a high slit flowy skirt by Shehlaa Khan, Anushka Sharma’s overall look was an amalgamation of flirty and chic that we’re complete fans.
9. Sri Devi: With poses and smiles just like the royal highness, Sridevi spotted wearing MJ Couture by Mirna Jawhari lacy gown is one of our favourite looks from the night. She completed her look with a flimsy yet fine hairdo and statement accessories.
10. Sharmila Tagore: If there’s anybody who has aged gracefully, then the one name that comes to our mind is the lovely Sharmila Tagore. Wearing a beige Suneet Varma sari and Amrapali jewellery as an accompaniment, she was undeniably a picture of elegance at the star studded night.
Can't take your eyes off these Bollywood beauties, right? Neither can we!