Navy-blue tailored blazer suits are patriotic and a safe bet to style, but did you know that red blazers give you the bigger picture when styling for work and after-work dinner parties? Men are so skeptical about choosing red for themselves, but you can't really talk about the color until you wear it, can you?
Evolve your taste and elevate your experience by opting for red clothes that are equivalent to being statement pieces, capturing zesty vibes and fierce passion for love and luxury. Well, like all of us know that blazers are smart clothing options that have gained a lot of authority over the years and have helped a lot of men create the ‘man of the hour’ picture.
Today, it is used as an accessory to layer your neutrals and subtle plains. Its fashion versatility takes you to different places while enveloping you in its rich and deep color of luxury and love. From attending boardroom meetings to meeting your pals in the city. You can count on your red blazer toppings.
To know what you can choose and why you can read more below:
Men's Hot Red Mantra: Wearing red is something that you need to be careful of while opting for one. The color dominates its shade even when you go for a combo so all you can do is accentuate it even more. Complement the color of piercing passion and glamor with this pertinent line of apparel. Plump for this color that skims over the fashion surface with this retina-scorching designer collection by Line Out Line or be it, Gaurav Katta.
Your Red Closet Must Have: Climb up to red luxe and walk on the greener grass. Add the shelves of designer-curated blazers to your wardrobe and accentuate your everyday look with the richest in fashion and luxe color.
Hand Painted Blazer, Gaurav Katta
- This red hand painted blazer is unique and an eye-catching addition to your closet. An attention-grabbing piece, where you must keep your outfit simple when it comes to styling.
- You can go with plain colored shirts or classy black shirts or shimmering ivory ones.
- Opt for well-fitted trousers or jeans to experience the red fashion blazer outfit.
- Always keep a check on luxury accessories such as a wristwatch, a simple necklace while going out for a formal outing.
Floral Print Blazer, Mayank Modi
- Start pairing with a neutral basic like white or black t-shirt depending on the level of formality you want.
- Choose neutral shades of trousers like navy, gray, khaki or black. Leather dress shoes in brown are a safe option for a dressier look. As stylish wristwatch that complements the blazer's color palette can add a touch of sophistication.
- Flaunt this outfit in parties, casual gatherings and events.
Velvet Embellished Blazer, Cosa Nostraa
- Men can create a striking and unique look by choosing this color for their party look as this is a bold piece where you wear it with self-assuredness.
- You can pair it with plain white shirts or a navy T-shirt that can work as a foundation for your outfit.
- Pair with solid-colored trousers to balance the boldness of the red embellished blazer. Choose classic and understated footwear like brown loafers.
- Keep your accessories minimal and subtle like a sleek belt and a pocket square that complements the color palette of the blazer.
Embroidered Tuxedo Jacket, Line Out Line
- Gentlemen, when you can't help yourself find experimental options to style your red tuxedo jacket all you can do is opt for a crisp well-fitted white shirt as it complements the boldness of the red tuxedo.
- Choose a black silk bowtie or necktie to create an elegant contrast. Make sure you keep your accessories minimal.
- Just in case you want a touch of refinement be classy in mind and choose a black silk pocket square.
- Also, pluck those French cuffs too!
This envy-worthy collection of love-tinted blazers for men floats on the surface of fashion that spans from getting on the top list of a red carpet look to a color-pop streetwear look. With red in your closet, either you be the reign in the content of fashion styling or follow the bold red people choosing one.
Shop for red blazers because we have what you need. 😉