DECODING THIS LOOK:
1. Refresh your existing wardrobe. If you have an old sari that hasn’t managed to get out of the closet, this is the best time to bring it out and revamp the look.
2. Keep it simple. Leave the heavily embroidered sari behind and pick a neutral one instead.
3. Mix and match wisely. You don’t want to create a fashion faux pas.
4. Experiment with contrasting textures or patterns and choose colors that complement each other. A rani pink cotton silk blouse with a blue floral printed crepe sari is perfect for the summer.
5. Layer on the accessories. Silver textured tribal jewelry or colorful semi-precious stone jewelry works well with this look. Finish off by adding ethnic bangles or a statement kada.
6. Try different drapes. Pick a drape that brings out both the modern and traditional aspects of your look.
Now you’re ready to define your individual style and make a fashion statement.
Go ahead and step out in an ultra-mod style that is completely inimitable!