1. Leave the heavy embroidery behindNew age brides are opting for trousseau looks with minimal embroidery and rich fabrication. This does not mean making you less of a bridal sight, but rather having just the right amount of everything. Indisputably, clearing up all those destination bride problems!
2. Wear formal prints insteadIf you want to play around a little with your style quotient, you could easily transform your look by wearing a printed lehenga with hints of embroidery to your dream beach wedding. Take cues from designer Arpita Mehta or Anushree Reddy.
3. Redefining draping techniquesIf you want to add that extra oomph, you could invest in a sari for your wedding reception that has elegant drapes that is sure to leave you looking like a stunner. If you chose to wear a lehenga choli instead, there are a number of ways that you can drape that gorgeous dupatta.
4. Spectacular statement piecesTravelling with expensive jewelry can be tricky. Opt for accessories where you would not worry about safekeeping. Hve a look at Isharya or Just Jewellery for bridal baubles to bring gratification to your trousseau needs.
5. Towering heels or conquering flatsYes, you are probably tempted to wear those stilettos. But you are going to be even happier with a pair of bejeweled flats for the beach or conveniently smaller heels for you to be on the go.
Shop Bridal Trousseau NOW.