1. Because asymmetrical silhouettes are the fashion way-forward: Cotton asymmetrical long tunics enhanced with motif prints are easy and elegant. Teamed with a grey printed cotton maxi skirt, this outfit by Debashri Samanta is all sorts of stylish and one that is suitable for shopping spree's, casual get-togethers and Sunday brunch.
2. When you want to play dress up: Women never need a reason to dress up, do they? A brown crepe long tunic with all over scalloped motif is one wardrobe essential that you can rely on to look any occasion-ready in a minute. Team it with a pair of fitted culottes or even a skirt below. If they’re of mid-length, you could even opt for boxed heels or chic stilettos.
3. When your outfits need unusual twists: Swap the traditional look with something new. Opt for something more seamless and updated for upcoming gatherings or events. Trust the chanderi fabric with zero weight to stand out and be hassle-free while wearing. Give your look the much-needed oomph with chic accessories like a maang tikka or statement earrings.
4. Because it’s perfect for a layered look: Flaunt light pastel shades and easy silhouettes with minimalistic prints without taking any extra effort. With breathable cotton to the rescue, trust this layer-patterned kurta to do its trick in just a few instances. Team your look with embellished or embroidered juttis as add-ons.
5. When you feel a little bohemian: With soothing and eye-catching colours, add hints of boho to your look with this blue pleated kurta scarf set by Vaayu. With a matching scarf along, this pleated kurta can also be worn as a dress. Psst, here’s a quick style tip – add a statement accessory piece like a belt to streamline your look and also accentuate your waist!
6. Because off-shoulders add a sexy touch to your look: Tis the season to flaunt your toned collar bone muscles by sporting the off-the-shoulder trend. With floral details along, you’re adding a complete feminine touch to your overall look and trust us, you look gorgeous! With palazzos replacing fitted trousers, your look is smart & spruce and definitely belongs to the fashionista in you.
7. Because you can never go wrong with athleisure: Throw on a pair of comfortable black leggings or jeggings with this white tilak shirt kurta designed by Masaba. Comfortable and chic, this kurta defines the term easy-breezy. Give your monotonous look a break and go atleisure! Don’t forget to wear the much loved white sneakers along. A smart sling to keep your essentials wouldn’t do any harm either!