1. Clean ensembles This summer, pay homage to your most neutral, whitewashed and relaxed palettes to elevate your relaxed mindset. Rohit Gandhi & Rahul Khanna has a range of linen shirts that spell summer ease. 2.Stylish blazers A lightweight blazer full of character and a well fitted pair of trousers will manage to take you through your day of adventure. Reboot by Anuj Bhutani & Sahil Aneja has statement blazers in vibrant hues.
3. Basic essentials Once can never go wrong with your most casual basics, along with a dash of something out of the box and maybe an overdose if you are feeling it.
4. Abstract prints For the workplace, stick to the trend of barely there colored ensembles and top it up with a floral outburst in your ties or maybe in your shirt even. How you define yourself without looking overly dressed will make heads turn instantly. Dev R Nil and Kunal Anil Tanna have some eye grabbing looks that one must look out for.
5. All time favorites Other perennial trends like foiled metallics, vertical and horizontal stripe combinations and bright hues can play a fair part in the wanderer’s suitcase.
6. Manly accessories Don’t forget your bowtie, pocket squares and a comfortable pair of shoes and let your comrades be stunned with your dapper methodology. After all, ‘the traveler’ is just another reason for you to make a fashion statement!