1. Anushka Sharma a.k.a Alizeh as the bride: Apart from the song ‘Channa Mereya’ that’s probably playing on loop on everyone’s playlist, we’re also sure that everybody paused and re-winded to Anushka’s outfit a several times. Keeping traditional bridal colours in mind, Manish Malhotra did create a masterpiece with embellished stones, intricate embroidery and detailed sequin motifs. To team it all to perfection, don’t miss out on the stunning kundan jewellery along stealing your heart one at a time.
2. Dreamy Yellows – It’s not a complete Bollywood movie sequence until you see the lead actress looking her gorgeous best in flowy chiffon or georgette saris. A lot like Anushka Sharma in this beautiful sari with Ranbir Kapoor alongside admiring her. High on drama and typically Bollywood, trust Manish Malhotra to understand two of the major elements in a movie to work his magic wand. Long chandeliers, hand accessories and tresses let down; now that put together is one look worth staring (and stealing)!
3. Festive inspiration anyone?: Elegant and oh-so-feminine, Anushka Sharma daunted the perfect colours for the festive season thus making an elegant appearance in this gorgeous Manish Malhotra outfit. Royal hues and minimal dressy elements lead to an easy, classy and fuss-free festive look.
4. Signature look FTW: Girl, you always don’t need an LDB to go clubbing. A classic trend of sporting kurtas and denims is here with an update and no one but Anushka Sharma could prove it better. In the recently released Break up song, Anushka is wearing a red embellished kurta with high side slits along with ripped jeans and BOOTS! And it doesn’t just sound stylish, it looks extremely stylish too. Here’s some inspiration for you for all your upcoming party plans!
5. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan a.k.a Saba as the diva: Faux-fur and boots are Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s character Saba's choice for fashion wins. Long trench coats embracing fur is resulting in rising temperatures while her look gives you the style cues to look fantastic and chill (literally) in lieu with the latest fashion trends. From shimmer dresses to sexy strappy pieces; stilettos to ankle and knee-length boots; her look fits the bill and HOW! With Manish Malhotra designing and styling her overall look, you know there’s no room for flaw!
6. During movie promotion: Former Miss India with the most humble greets never fails to surprise us with her appearances and performances. Chic cuts that fit to the body like a dream and embroidery details as good as perfection resulted in an outfit that wouldn’t suit anybody else but her. Captured at the Kapil Sharma Show, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked nothing less than graceful. Are we right or are we right?
7. Cover shoots and paparazzi times: Off-the-shoulder embellished top teamed with ripped denims, a messy hairdo along with expressions on point; if you’re searching the exact synonym for sexy as well as glamorous, here’s a pictorial representation for you. Posing with the perfect attitude and charm at the same time, she did take the photo shoot a notch higher than usual.
Get inspired by these Bollywood looks from the movie at a theatre near you!